These masks are not replacements or in any way equivalent to surgical, P1 or P2 masks. However, these are are great alternatives.
These are made from 100% cotton (front and back) and 100% polyester fabrics (middle layer).
With pocket for filter or surgical mask for additional protection, pocket for wire on the nose bridge area, and these are tie backs sewn into the product.
Things to keep in mind: (for additional info please check the DHHS website for correct use and care instructions for cloth masks)
- Wash or sanitise hand before and after touching your masks
- Stop touching your face and mask when wearing them
- Cover both nose and mouth
- Change mask when it is damp
- Always use a clean cloth mask
L - men
M - women and teenagers
S - kids 7 to 12 years old (No wire)
XS - kids 3 to 6 years old (No wire)
NOTE: TURN AROUND TIME AT THIS POINT IS 1 WEEK PLUS POSTAGE TIME (Australia Post is decreasing their staff, therefore, further delays will occur in delivery)